Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lowbid!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LOWBID SP LTD's Website, located at https://lowbid.eu/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Lowbid if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Scope of our Services
Lowbid offers an Online Marketplace where you can bid on, buy, and sell items via our online, computer-based and automated Online Auction. We consider everyone who uses our Online Marketplace a ‘User’ (‘you’). Users who purchase Items are called ‘Buyers’ and Users who sell Items are called ‘Sellers’. The use of any Service on our Online Marketplace means that you explicitly consent to Lowbid providing Services to both the Buyer and the Seller. The scope of our Services is limited in the following ways:
- Sellers are responsible for the Items they sell.
- We have no control over or responsibility for the quality, safety, lawfulness, or correctness of the Items. Lowbid plays only a facilitating and supporting role by offering an Online Marketplace and supplementary services.
- Lowbid is NOT a party to the Contract of Sale. Lowbid DO NOT sell or buy any goods.
- Buyers will automatically enter into a purchase agreement “Contract of Sale” with the Seller of a specific Item for the amount of the highest Bid. There will be no Contract of Sale only if the Seller has set a minimum price “Reserve Price” and the reserve price is not met.Breaking the “contract of sale” will lead to permanent ban from the platform.
We want to ensure all of our Online Auctions run smoothly and are free from non-compliant behaviour. To ensure this, we have set up some auction rules:
- Every Bid is binding. Every Bid is binding and any Bids made from your Account will be deemed to have been made by you, even if the Bid is placed by someone else who uses your Account.
- We don’t accept fake bidding. You are not allowed to bid on your own Items or the Items of someone connected to you. You are also not allowed to have someone connected to you bid on your Items. We call this fake bidding.
- Out-of-platform deals are not accepted. You are not allowed to directly contact other Users or third parties to enter into a purchase agreement outside of Lowbid for Items offered on our Online Marketplace.
- The Online Auction ends when the time runs out. If a Bid is placed during the last minute of the Online Auction, extra time of 3 minutes will be added to the auction unless sniping feature is switched off
- Bidding on all auctions items requires verification. We require verification fee of 1€ before you are able to bid on any Item.
- Lowbid may stop you from participating in an Online Auction. We are entitled to make it temporarily or permanently impossible for you to bid on Items at any time (before, during, and after an Online Auction).
- Lowbid may remove a Bid in a running Online Auction. We are, at our own discretion, entitled to remove a Bid in a running Online Auction if we deem this necessary (e.g. in the event of possible abuse or fraud or in the event of an obvious mistake by the bidder).
- Lowbid may remove an Item from a running Online Auction. We are entitled, at our own discretion, to remove Item from a scheduled or running Online Auction if we deem this necessary. If we remove an Item, all placed Bids will be removed as well and all verification fee will be refunded to the users which have been placed bids.
Termination, suspension, and other measures
- Termination by you. You may terminate your Account at any time. We have the right to refuse deletion of your Account if you still need to perform certain obligations (such as payment or delivery obligations) towards Lowbid or other Users or if there is a chance any complaints related to recently sold Items may still arise.
- Termination for convenience by Lowbid. Without limiting our rights specified below, we may terminate your Account if we are legally required to limit our Services to you or if it’s no longer in our business interest to provide our Services to you.
- We may take additional protective measures. In addition to the above, we may take other measures to protect our Online Marketplace and other Users from infringing, fraudulent, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
Unless otherwise stated, LOWBID SP LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lowbid. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Lowbid for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from Lowbid
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Lowbid
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Lowbid
Redistribute content from Lowbid
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. LOWBID SP LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of LOWBID SP LTD,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, LOWBID SP LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
LOWBID SP LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant LOWBID SP LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of LOWBID SP LTD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Support@lowbid.eu. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of LOWBID SP LTD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Promotion and offers
Promotion for 50£ each month
Terms and conditions for the promotion:
This offer will continue permanently each month and prize may increase in following months
The promotion start from 23/03/2021 00:01 and it will end on date 22/04/2021 23:59
1.Promotion apply only for sellers
2.Each product sold between the current period that the promotion apply will have a chance to win 50£
3.We will screenshot each picture of solded items and will be uploaded on the website https://pickerwheel.com/tools/random-image-generator/
4.We will upload the pictures after 22/04/2021 23:59 and the draw will be on 23/04/2021 18:00.We will create a Live draw video on our Facebook or TikTok account.
5.There will be 3 turns on the wheel which the 3rd turn will be the winning product.
6.We will post the winning item in our Facebook page and we will contact the seller by email.
7.Seller must reply to us in next 7 days from the date of the draw with information how they would like to receive the 50£ offer
8.Prices will be paid directly into your bank account,IBAN or PayPal account immediately so you can expect the payment up to three working days.
9.In case seller did not respond in 7 days the price will be added for the next month
10.In case that no products has been sold through the period, the price will be added for the next month which means 100£ will be the next prize.
11.Promotion applies for all supported countries
12.We reserve rights to change the draw time in case of accidents or internet connection problems.
Phone:078 68 68 68 79
Or contact us on messenger in Facebook